Started by ProctorL

ProctorL

ProctorL

Last Seen
22 Nov 2019
Topics
IGN
ProctorL

Before I introduce myself, what is this server and the community like?

ProctorL · 7 months ago
Condor_Connor

Condor_Connor

Last Seen
31 May 2020
Topics
IGN
Condor_Connor

It's a very friendly small survival server. We tend to be quite relaxed about most things, pvp is only consensual so we don't have drama or anything from that. Most people are happy to help each other out. We don't seem to use the forums too much, but we have a discord which is reasonably more active. 

Condor_Connor · 7 months ago
ProctorL

ProctorL

Last Seen
22 Nov 2019
Topics
IGN
ProctorL
Condor_Connor:

It's a very friendly small survival server. We tend to be quite relaxed about most things, pvp is only consensual so we don't have drama or anything from that. Most people are happy to help each other out. We don't seem to use the forums too much, but we have a discord which is reasonably more active. 

How small are we talking? Is there grief protection?

ProctorL · 7 months ago
Condor_Connor

Condor_Connor

Last Seen
31 May 2020
Topics
IGN
Condor_Connor

We have coreprotect for locking doors, chests, furnaces, ect.... We don't have a land-claim plugin or anything, but if somebody griefs you, staff can find out who it was, ban them, and undo the damage. We've had extraordinarly few incidents of greif though.  

Playerbase depends on what timezone you are, most of our players seem to be in North America, but we have a smattering of Europeans and a gang of Aussies. 

Condor_Connor · 7 months ago
ProctorL

ProctorL

Last Seen
22 Nov 2019
Topics
IGN
ProctorL
Condor_Connor:

We have coreprotect for locking doors, chests, furnaces, ect.... We don't have a land-claim plugin or anything, but if somebody griefs you, staff can find out who it was, ban them, and undo the damage. We've had extraordinarly few incidents of greif though.  

Playerbase depends on what timezone you are, most of our players seem to be in North America, but we have a smattering of Europeans and a gang of Aussies. 

Aussie gang sounds cool, being from Australia myself. I've decided I'll check out the server in the next few days. Keep an eye out for me if you want!

ProctorL · 7 months ago